TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you can no longer attend a class then you can cancel it no later than 24 hours before the start of the class. It is your responsibility to cancel your class via your account. Your account will then be credited so you can book a different class instead.
If you fail to cancel the booking correctly or within the 24 hour limit then you will forfeit the class entirely; even if you do not attend. No refunds will be issued.
Silver & Gold Memberships are recurring payment memberships that require a minimum of 5 days notice to cancel. If this notice is not given and the payment bounces, you will not be able to sign up to a recurring payment membership with us again.
Any classes missed or not booked from a membership or class pack will be forfeited entirely. All bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Discount Codes must be entered at time of booking - refunds will not be issued.
If you miss the warm up then you will not be able to participate in the class. Warming up correctly is extremely important in all of our classes so this rule is in place for your own safety and to avoid disruption to other students and your Instructor.
Unfortunately we do not have parking on site so you are advised to park in the nearby car parks or side roads.
Under 16's may only attend classes specified as 'children's' classes. All other classes are for ages 16+
We ask parents/guardians to ensure their child is dropped off 5 minutes before the start of their class and collected promptly at pick up time. Please inform the Instructor if someone else will be collecting so we can make a note of this.
Health and Safety
- All students are required to sign a waiver of liability and answer some medical screening questions.
- You must keep your account up to date and inform your Instructor of any later changes. If you are unsure that you are fully fit and able to participate in a session then please speak to your GP. Our Instructors are within their rights to turn students away if they feel they should not participate for health reasons.
- All details are kept in accordance of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- If you are pregnant then unfortunately you are not able to participate in any of our classes. You must wait a minimum of 6 weeks following a natural birth and 10 weeks following a c section; providing your GP is happy for you to return to exercise.
- There may be rare occasions beyond our control where we need to reduce the equipment available for safety reasons.
- All jewellery must be removed before participating in a class.
All students must stick to the class structure at all times. Do not attempt moves that you have not be taught by an MBP Instructor. It is strictly forbidden to teach other students moves under any circumstances; even if they ask you to help them - you may be risking the safety of yourself and other students. Wait for your Instructor to get to you if you wish to attempt a new move or a move you are not confident in.
Phones & Photos
We ask that students leave their phones in the reception area with their belongings as they can be distracting during class. Students are not allowed to take photos in the Studio at any time. Your Instructor will take photos which will be posted on the Mind body and pole Facebook page - providing we have your permission to do so.
Photos will only be taken of children who have opted in on their sign up form.
- We do not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal belongings left at the Studio.
- Only pole specific grip can be used in our Studio. We have a variety of grips available for students to purchase.
- We run a strict 'no spectator' rule so please do not turn up with the intention to watch a class as you will be turned away.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control we may need to change the time, date or Instructor of your class.
- We do not tolerate any form of bullying in our Studio. If a student is seen to be making another student or an Instructor feel uncomfortable then they will be asked to leave without a refund.
We reserve the right to ask anyone who challenges our Terms & Conditions to leave immediately without a refund and at the risk of being banned from our Studio permanently.
If you have any questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to contact us.