We closed our doors on Friday 20th March and are set to finally reopen on Monday 27th July. We have gone to huge lengths to ensure our Studio is a safe place for our team and students. We will be closely following government guidelines and reassessing every 3 weeks. The current guidelines can be found here and below you can see a brief outline of the procedures we have put in place. You will be required to sign our Covid-19 policies upon registering on our booking system; where more in depth information can be found. All policies will also be displayed in the Studio and if you would like an emailed copy then please do get in touch.
All classes have been reduced to 45 minutes as we need to allow a 15 minute space between classes. This is to ensure there is no cross over between students and to allow our Instructors time to clean between classes. We will look to increase back to 1 hour as soon as we can safely do so. We will adhere to the government advise of 100sqft per person by allowing no more than 15 people within the building at any one time (including Instructors).
All pole and aerial hoop classes will have one person per piece of equipment with the Instructor also having their own so no one will be sharing at all.
In mat based classes we encourage you to bring your own mat; although we do have mats available to use which will be cleaned before and after use.
We have a Social Distancing Policy in place and ask that everyone adheres to this. You will be given full details of this when you log on to our booking system. We ask that you wait outside the Studio until your Instructor calls you in.
HYGIENE & CLEANING
We have a Hygiene Policy in place which you will be prompted to read via our booking system. We will be cleaning constantly! We have a strict cleaning rota in place which our Instructors take very seriously. All equipment and the Studio itself will be cleaned before, during and after every class as well as a complete deep clean twice a week. Students will also be asked to clean equipment after use as well as practicing extremely good personal hygiene whilst attending any class with us.
We ask that you use the hand sanitiser upon entering the Studio.
We have an 5-step procedure in place in the event that an infected person is in contact with the Studio. This is detailed on our booking system and will be immediately put in to place if necessary. We ask that anyone with symptoms self isolates for 14 days and stays away from the Studio. If you begin to show symptoms we ask that you get tested ASAP to avoid unnecessary closure of our Studio.
We will return to our strict 24 hour cancellation policy on all classes. If you need to self isolate then we will take each situation on a case by case basis with regards to cancelling classes.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Please do not bring towels/flannels into the Studio - we will be providing a clean cloth to each student before the start of your class. These will be put in the basket and washed after a single use.
- You can bring grip aid in to class but we ask that you do not share it with anyone else.
- The toilets will be in use but we do not encourage unnecessary use - please come dressed ready for class to avoid having to change at the Studio. Communal water facilities will be available but not encouraged during this time; please ensure you bring your own water bottle with you for class
- The student storage boxes will be available but not encouraged so please only bring with you what you need for class.
- Doors and windows will be fully open throughout the duration of the class and fans will not be in use.
- As per government guidelines, music will be kept to a minimum to ensure that the Instructor does not have to raise her voice. We ask that you avoid shouting whilst in the Studio!
- We ask that you DO NOT wear a face covering during class as oxygen intake levels can be restricted during exercise causing difficulty breathing and potential of dizziness and fainting.